Monday, October 17, 2011

layer cake(Kue lapis) traditional food


This is my favorite food layer cake, hear it just became hungry..he he This I often encounter food in shops
this traditional food has been around since the days I am not yet born:) waw where my timing was probably still in the bowels of my mother
perhaps time Yes ...well I not only want to tell you about my favorite food but I'll also share, what material is the material and how to make it

1. prepare the Sago flour
the granulated sugar
2. original coconut and coconut milk
3. not be the instant
to four vanelli deodorizer cake


How do I make it. okay.. to prepare your gas stove and cook until coconut milk and do not get broken..
then cook a littlesugar in the water to give a thicker
when you are finished cooking coconut milk and sugar liquid chill for a few moments while waiting for the coconut milk and sugar are not cold we prepare Sago to taste and fragrances/vanelli cake mix to taste to align
and then enter the water, coconut milk and sugaris already cold mix slowly until sago was almost like a sweetened condensed milk layer cake dough
okay..so now we live already steamed prepare baking pan-sized rectangle olesi a little vegetable oil on the surface of a baking sheet to avoid sticky
dough that last guess input 2 inch thick and then steamed, once hardened add more of the same lump to 2 inch thick and then steamed again, and do re-re up to seven layers wait until cooked and fragrant the last layer cake is ready to serve with the family and relatives.
may be an article about this helpful cake recipe

2 comments:

asfa blog said...

wow i like it kue lapis heeheheh.nice post

All Over food said...

thanks bro for visit my blog..he he

Post a Comment